- Model NO.: pyrolysis plant
- Fuel: Oil-Fired
- Structure: Honrizontal
- Water Circulation: Natural Circulation
- Manufacturing Level: A
- Usage: Industrial
- Tire Requirement: Tyre Piece ≤20mm
- Labor: 2-3 People
- Total Power: 100 Kw
- Material: Q345r
- Item: 30 Ton Fully Continuous
- Transport Package: (20-Feet or 40-Feet
- Origin: Qingdao, China
- Function: Waste Tyre Pyrolysis
- Installation: Site Assemble
- Media: Hot Air
- Pressure: Atmosphere
- Burning Style: Hot Air Circulation Heating
- Fuel Consumption in Start: 200kg
- Working Life: 5-7years
- The Highest Install Elevation: 7000mm
- Methods of Flame Restardant: Nitrogen Blow
- Capacity: 30 T/D
- Trademark: xingfu boiler
- Specification: dependent
- HS Code: 8419409090
- Equip with auto feeding system to keep the whole system working continuously and stably. Which will lower down the labor cost and increase the safety of the system.
- All the syn gas coming from the system will be used as heating resource and there will be no need for any extra fuel which will lower down the operation cost.
- Special designed waste heat circulating system to make the whole feeding material under average heating. So there is no coke problem and will increase the working life of the equipment.
- Professional exhaust treatment system can remove all hazardous component inside the exhaust. The final emission can totally meet the EU or American Standard.
- The whole system is under complete operation control and safety checking system. Related alarm system can make the equipment always under safety control.
- The shredded tyre pieces will be feed into the storage hopper, then feed into the main reactor.
- The oil and syn gas mixture will coming out to the separator firstly, then go though the condensor, becoming liquid oil. Then to the oil storage tank.
- The syn gas will go through the treatment system to the hot air stove for burning purpose.
- The final carbon and steel wire will the discharged by the sealing collector. Go through the cooling screw to the carbon and steel wire treatment area.
|Fuel||Oil/gas for heating up, syn gas during operation|
|Heating mode||Circulated hot air|
|Working pressure||Normal pressure|
|Flame retardant||By nitrogen gas|
|Start up fuel consumption||300kg||400kg||500kg|
|Work shop mm||36000x3500||36000x8000||36000x17000|